Tuesday, May 3, 2011

# BH # IT'S MY LIFE

BH's support during pregnancy

This is an extract of the email I shared with my BH during my first trimester of pregnancy. Then, I had a roller coster of emotions due to hormonal changes. 5 word reply did the magic! I fell in love, all over again.
I should mention, all through my pregnancy journey he has been such a supporting husband! I love you so much dear.




On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:48 AM, SR <me@email.com> wrote:
My BH,

               You might feel that I have become tetchy and cranky nowadays. I might have, I might not have. I don’t know. But, I feel like talking to you more nowadays. When I don’t get replies or opinions from you, I feel that you are not much bothered about what I am talking.
And I know that my thinking isn’t right.

I feel lonely amidst crowd. I get depressed for the smallest of things. I can’t express myself in front of anyone. Amma Appa or my brother might think I have become mentally weak or they may think that I have some other problem.
Over all these concerns, I feel insecure. I feel I will lose you. I feel I will not get the same attention after the baby comes out.
I feel like crying out loud at times, which I can’t do it. I feel very low.
  
I consciously try to be normal with you. I don’t know how I get into that mood again and again. I understand that you have lots of work at office; you have responsibilities as a son, and moreover you should be able to lead the life as you like.

I don’t know what is happening to me BH. I have gone nuts.


With lots of love and kisses,
SR

From: BH [mailto:BH@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:30 AM
To: SR
Subject: Re: Small Note

Relax Dear. I LOVE YOU!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Nice.. :o)

    He has done the right thing at the right time. Lucky you, to have such a loving n caring hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prashanth: How true!.
    Those three words really meant a lot to me at that time, It just meant, "Whatever you are, However you are, I love you" :) I felt so good reading that mail. It had brought a smile on my face instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eloquent words though just a few in number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He realised that you were undergoing a lot for both of you to become parents, and needed all the support possible. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sujatha Sathya Yes Sujatha. That was really a breather then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @indianhomemaker He stood by me all through. Blessed me. He did understand as you said. :)
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @shashaoutloud Yes! It was a nice gesture from his side.

    Welcome! to my space. Thanks a lot for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great that you recognized your mood swings and thought from his perspective as well. Hats off to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @BHARATHIRAJA That is what makes a couple right? If we can think what might happen to others on their line of thoughts, it means there is a good depth of understanding. Thanks a lot for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Enchanta That conveys a lot of things dear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

to let me know your opinion!