Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BH's support during pregnancy

This is an extract of the email I shared with my BH during my first trimester of pregnancy. Then, I had a roller coster of emotions due to hormonal changes. 5 word reply did the magic! I fell in love, all over again.
I should mention, all through my pregnancy journey he has been such a supporting husband! I love you so much dear.




On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:48 AM, SR <me@email.com> wrote:
My BH,

               You might feel that I have become tetchy and cranky nowadays. I might have, I might not have. I don’t know. But, I feel like talking to you more nowadays. When I don’t get replies or opinions from you, I feel that you are not much bothered about what I am talking.
And I know that my thinking isn’t right.

I feel lonely amidst crowd. I get depressed for the smallest of things. I can’t express myself in front of anyone. Amma Appa or my brother might think I have become mentally weak or they may think that I have some other problem.
Over all these concerns, I feel insecure. I feel I will lose you. I feel I will not get the same attention after the baby comes out.
I feel like crying out loud at times, which I can’t do it. I feel very low.
  
I consciously try to be normal with you. I don’t know how I get into that mood again and again. I understand that you have lots of work at office; you have responsibilities as a son, and moreover you should be able to lead the life as you like.

I don’t know what is happening to me BH. I have gone nuts.


With lots of love and kisses,
SR

From: BH [mailto:BH@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:30 AM
To: SR
Subject: Re: Small Note

Relax Dear. I LOVE YOU!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Nice.. :o)

    He has done the right thing at the right time. Lucky you, to have such a loving n caring hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prashanth: How true!.
    Those three words really meant a lot to me at that time, It just meant, "Whatever you are, However you are, I love you" :) I felt so good reading that mail. It had brought a smile on my face instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowow !! The best gift you have got .. always be happy and am proud of both of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eloquent words though just a few in number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He realised that you were undergoing a lot for both of you to become parents, and needed all the support possible. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sujatha Sathya Yes Sujatha. That was really a breather then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @indianhomemaker He stood by me all through. Blessed me. He did understand as you said. :)
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @shashaoutloud Yes! It was a nice gesture from his side.

    Welcome! to my space. Thanks a lot for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you recognized your mood swings and thought from his perspective as well. Hats off to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @BHARATHIRAJA That is what makes a couple right? If we can think what might happen to others on their line of thoughts, it means there is a good depth of understanding. Thanks a lot for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Enchanta That conveys a lot of things dear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for pointing us in the right direction. Very much appreciated.
    Computer Support
    dell tech support
    microsoft support

    ReplyDelete

to let me know your opinion!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My Photo
Reach out to me at sahana.b.rao@gmail.com

Acronyms and Definitions

BH: Better Half. Butter Half. Bitter Half.

BUNNI: Manufactured Daughter.

APPA: Role-Model Father.

AMMA: Near and Dear Mother.

CHD: Partner in Crime. Brother.

Followers

You may like

Love reading them

I am here

This is mine! Don't copy

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Bloggers.com

Powered by Blogger.