Monday, May 9, 2011

# BH # IT'S MY LIFE

Realizations

 Some incidents, add humor to the daily mundane life. Here are two such incidents in the recent past.  

INCIDENT 1

Me: I am not able to sleep! (Phat!! Hit on my face on an attempt to kill a mosquito) I just can't understand why do mosquitoes always buzz near my ears?
BH: (Rolling over, and pulling the blanket off his face) Because only ear can HEAR and other parts of the body can't!
Me: (**Rolling Eyes** and Laughing) Oh ya..

Question to self: Why didn't I think of this simple fact before?

INCIDENT 2

Me: When I was trying really hard to put the baby to sleep you were watching the BORING IPL match?
BH: Oh ya? I was helping you, once or twice a week, I won't do that also from now on. 
Me: If that dumb game is so important to you, Why did you marry?
BH: (Devilish Little Grin) Everyone makes mistakes.
Me: Huh?  Why the hell did you commit a mistake when you knew?
BH: (Devilish Wider Grin) Before marrying, how on earth will I know that it is a mistake?
Me: ?!!#??

**LAUGHTER CONTINUES ON BOTH SIDES**

Question to Self: We commit a mistake because we do not know that 'it IS a mistake'.Isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. @Sakura: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter spreads on here tOo....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :) getting to read your posts one by one and its really keeping my smile reach my ears on both sides every 2 lines I read. very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HA!fA: I am glad that the laughter did spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashwini: Thank you! I am glad that it made you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

to let me know your opinion!